Good evening Lovelies!
I didn’t get a chance to finish this blog post when I posted my Best of Beauty video yesterday, but here it is now! Below is a list of the products that I mentioned in my video and links where you can find them!
I chose products based off of what I used for the majority of the entire year with the exception of a couple of products. Because there are a LOT of products, I’m just going to list them rather than go into in-depth reasons as to why I chose them. Otherwise we will be here FOREVER! If you want to hear my actual opinions on these products, the link to the video will be below!
Skincare – Face:
Skincare – Body:
* Burt’s Bees Vitamin E Bath & Body Oil (AKA Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Bath & Body Oil)
* Philosophy Snow Angel – Limited Edition found anywhere Philosophy is sold during Holiday season
Makeup – Face:
Makeup – Eyes:
* Sumita Beauty Color Contrast Pencils – Black
* MAC Eyeshadows – Satin Taupe, Charcoal Brown, Soft Brown
Makeup – Lips:
* Too Faced La Crème Lipsticks – Spice Spice Baby, Cinnamon Kiss
* Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Coralberry
* MAC Lipstick – Plumful
* Chanel Rouge Allure – 99 Pirate
* DIY EVOO & Brown Sugar (DIY video coming soon!)
If you all have any questions on any of this stuff, please feel free to leave me a comment here or on YouTube!
Click below to see my 2013 Best of Beauty video!