Another blogpost! I’m on a roll!
Just another one of those videos where I talk about the products I’ve been loving! Because I have super duper sensitive skin, I REALLY don’t change up anything. I stick to products that I know my skin will not react to. And when I finally decide to change up a product or try something out, I go overboard with the research and reviews and I’m super cautious. It sucks having such sensitive skin. SERIOUSLY sucks! With that all being said, I’m just going to list the items I enjoy and where you (and I) can find them.
* S-Factor Serious Conditioner
* Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Body & Shine Shampoo – Stress Relief – Eucalyptus & Spearmint
* Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment
* Tangle Teezer
* Coconut Oil
Skin Care – Body:
* Philosophy Body Wash – Snow Angel (Limited Edition, so unavailable until next Winter!)
* L’Occitane Hand Cream
Makeup – Eyes:
* Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
* Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
* MAC Eyeshadows – Satin Taupe, Charcoal Brown, Soft Brown
* Maybelline Volum’Express The Rocket – Regular Formula / Waterproof Formula
Makeup – Lips:
* Too Faced La Crème Lipstick – Spice Spice Baby
* Cards Against Humanity
So that’s it! To be completely honest, I haven’t been using much of anything lately as far as makeup goes. I’m sure you all are going to be sick of hearing this, but the scar tissue on my right eyelid is giving me some super self-consciousness. Not cool. So for most of December and January I avoided things like eye makeup and my contact lenses. But I’m going to have to get over it, right? Right! So I hope I will have more makeup-y things to show you next month! If you all want to see my personal opinion on the items above, check out my video at the top of this post!
Until next time, stay beautiful, lovelies!